Thursday 27 June 2013

Busy Days (06.27.13.)

Well hello there everyone!

Unfortunately this is going to be a rather short and sweet (cause I'm just such a sweetie pie already) blog post. I have a list about a mile long of posts I want to write so I have no shortage of ideas. Actually I've been tagged/nominated by two separate bloggers, so those posts are now at the top of my list. However, doesn't it just always seem like when you really want to do something, you never have the time? 

(This is Orville in our bathtub. I find him here all the time. J says he's looking for spiders, I like to think he's being pensive.)
My boyfriend (let's call him 'J') and I are gearing up for a camping trip this weekend and I'm so excited! It's a long weekend here in Canada, so we're going to drive back home to Nova Scotia and visit with friends and family (and eat sushi!!!) before heading up the coast of the province to spend Canada Day camping. 

In addition to all the work that goes into preparing for a camping trip, I've also got a humungo size order for my jewelry that I have to have finished before we leave tomorrow...and in true Erin fashion I have left the whole thing to the last minute. So I'll be spending the rest of today and probably into tomorrow morning slaving away at my craft table. Tomorrow I have to work and right after my shift we're rolling out of town. Thus leaving me with zero time to write any of the blog posts I have on my agenda (I want to do them proper with pictures I can be proud of). But I didn't want to leave my blog silent for days and days! I LOVE, no correction...I ADORE reading your comments and I would miss you all too much if I didn't pop in today to say "Hello!"

(Crazy socks that my mum bought me last time I was home. This picture is making me very excited for our road trip this weekend.)
I'll be sure to update you on how our weekend back home goes. This will be J's first time back since we moved to New Brunswick in March. There will be loads of pictures and some stories to tell you all when I return.

Until then, much love,
Erin xx

Tid Bits of the Day:
  • There must be a storm coming because my kitties are LITERALLY jumping off the walls today. I never need check the weather with these boys around.
  • A box just came for J from the USA, and it cost me $92 in duties! What the *bleep* is in there?!
  • I'm planning on self tanning tonight before bed. I use the St. Tropez Bronzing Mousse
  • These two pictures are from my Instagram. You can follow me @erinbulger. I'm obsessed with Instagram and post almost daily.


11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. That's so sweet of you, thank you :)
      xx

      Delete
  3. Cute pictures. Such an adorable kitty. x


    Melissa
    http://wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melissa! He's a good buddy that kitty.
      xx

      Delete
  4. I love that photo of the kitty! He is lovely. I hope you have the best time on your camping trip. I have a friend in Canada and I plan on visiting so I can go camping!! I have no idea if this would be your kind of thing but I'm having a giveaway if you'd like to take a look and enter? http://improvisedintentions.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/giveaway.html
    :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He really is a lovely boy, my Orville. We had an amazing time and I'll be posting about it later today. Let's just say it was very wet.
      P.S. Those rings are soooo cute! Wish I didn't have such large fingers.

      xx

      Delete
  5. Your cat is so lovely looking in the tub like that haha!
    Love your blog dear, give mine a looksy?
    I've followed you on Bloglovin!

    Love Lauren xo

    http://pulchritudinousbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lauren, he's such a cutie patootie. Following your blog now, can't wait to read more :)

      Delete
  6. Aw I love your cat, awh! <3

    storytellershannon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete